TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #3901
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yeah, you had already watched the film though hadn't you? I'm near sure someone on here was talking about watching it.
I haven't seen the film or read the book but here the book has a much better ending.
yeh I did
i usually NEVER do that when deciding between a film adapted from a book or a book adapted from a film.
but oddly enough it helped me to visualise everything whilst i was reading which really helped. i agree with you on the book ending also, prior to the epilogue i was reading and thinking...'omg he hasn't had a breakdown like i remember' and then i flicked a few blank pages after part four and it was there

recommended read for everyone
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!