TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2359
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

I saw Petra practising today. They have closed most of the practice courts off so no chance to see most of the stars, but they did leave two of the big courts open so we get to see a few seeds train at least. I got there halfway through the session, saw her doing some wolleys, then serves, then an obstacle course drill for agility which she seemed to be doing at half speed(see last photo). At this point, it was about 1.40 so I thought she and Huggy Bear would keep doing drills until 2.00 and use the full hour session like the seasoned pros they are. I went off for a look at some of the qualifying matches, came back ten minutes later and they are already gone So didnt get an autograph, but at least I actually got to see her training.