TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #3879
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Your mum will probably live for many, many more years, but life can be cruel and you can never be 100% sure about what may be just around the corner. That's why it's important that no things are left unsaid or undone. That way you won't have any regrets when that horrible moment has come. Once it's there you can't turn back the clock to make up for it. So if you want to spend more time with your mum (or other loved ones for that matter) or say certain things to her, the time to do it is now. I sincerely hope not, but there's always the chance that it's later than you think.
Indeed, I've experienced that esp. financially things can easily change when you lose you parents.
BTW, I goodrepped you.
KV is online now View My Blog!