TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Coming out...

Thread: Coming out...
View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #194
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coming out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin. View Post
9 days since i came out of the closet. I feel like i'm in an emotional rollercoaster since i came out
And damn, i still feel so weird. I kept crying like a little girl yesterday First time i cried since i came out of the closet. I've had some nasty reactions from ex-friends, that has been really tough me.
I know everybody says it's a process and that things are going to get better. But it's double. The last 9 days have been the best of my life but also the worst days of my life at the same time I really want to accept myself for who i am, but it's killing me that i still don't feel happy
Everybody tells me that it's going to be fine eventually, but i just want this to end It's killing me. I'm not even able to work at school or sth, such a mess.
Fixed

it does take time to figure out how you fit into the world. You'll find good people to surround yourself with and accept yourself more and more all the time.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote