TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #2966
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Jovanovski: I hope that my time has come

Quote:
Bojana Jovanovski at the start of the Australian Open plays against Maria Teresa Toro-Flor and Serb believes that it will not be easy in this match, but she hopes to be able to make a surprise at the first Grand Slam tournament of the season.

- The Australian Open at this moment for me represents first major opportunity to test the current capabilities and to notice which of new elements of the game are not fully adopted. In first round I play against Toro-Flor, whom I had recently met in Hobart and I know it will not be easy to win the same opponent twice in such a short time - Jovanovski said after the draw in Melbourne.

If she pass the Spanish tennis player Jovanovski will meet in the second round with the winner of the match Mirjana Lucic (Croatia) vs. Lucy Safarova (Czech Republic), a rival in the next round will most likely be the 12th seed, Nadia Petrova from Russia.

- I always try to watch only the first next match, but I can not resist the impression that there is a chance for the match against Safarova who played fantastic in the finals of the Fed Cup against Ana and Jelena. Every grand slam launches in orbit a new player. I hope this year that will be me. I feel good and I can not wait for the tournament to start - concluded Jovanovski.

The tournament in Melbourne starts on Monday and will last until 27 January.
http://www.zurnal.rs/2013/01/11/jova...eme/index.html
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote