TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #602
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Victoria Azarenka

Quote:
Victoria Azarenka, Agnieszka Radwanska head nominations for Fed Cup
Written by: Staff on 11th January 2013

World No. 1 Victoria Azarenka of Belarus and No. 4 Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland head the nominations for the 2013 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas Zone Group events taking place the week of 4 February alongside the World Group and World Group II first round ties.

The ITF has announced the full nominations for Europe/Africa Zone Group I in Eilat, Israel (6-9 February); Americas Zone Group I in Medellin, Colombia (6-9 February); and Asia/Oceania Zone Groups I and II in Astana, Kazakhstan (4-10 February). All the teams contesting the Zone Group I events will be bidding to qualify for the Fed Cup World Group II play-offs.

Nine top 50 players will contest Europe/Africa Zone Group I, with the top-ranked Azarenka joined by sisters Agnieszka and Urszula Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea and Simona Halep of Romania, Tamira Paszek of Austria, Tsvetana Pironkova of Bulgaria, and British duo Heather Watson and Laura Robson. Hseih Su-Wei of Chinese Taipei and Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan head the nominations for Asia/Oceania Zone Group I, while Canada’s Aleksandra Wozniak is the top-ranked player in Americas Group I.

Nominations for the 2013 World Group and World Group II first round ties, which take place on 9-10 February, will be announced on Wednesday 30 January.

Fed Cup by BNP Paribas is the largest annual international team competition in women’s sport, with 90 nations entered in 2013. The event is celebrating its 50th birthday in 2013 in the ITF’s centenary year. The title sponsor is BNP Paribas, the Official Bank of Fed Cup. Adecco (Official HR Sponsor) and Bosco Sport (Official Clothing Sponsor) are international sponsors, and Wilson Sporting Goods (Official Ball) is an international partner. Follow all the action on www.fedcup.com,www.fedcup.com/es, www.twitter.com/fedcup and www.facebook.com/FedCup .

EUROPE/AFRICA ZONE GROUP I
Venue: Municipal Tennis Club, Eilat, Israel (hard – outdoors)

[...]

Belarus

Victoria Azarenka

Olga Govortsova

Ilona Kremen

Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Captain: Tatiana Poutchek

[...]
http://www.10sballs.com/2013/01/11/v...tm_source=t.co
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote