TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Coming out...

Thread: Coming out...
View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #190
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Coming out...

It's a process Elwin. You'll feel better eventually. The friends who reject you will either find it in themselves to improve as human beings, or you find new friends. You're emotionally vulnerable and insecure because you are in a place in your life you're not comfortable in yet. It WILL get better, I promise, but it takes time.

The whole friends thing is why I know never to associate with people I'm not sure would accept my orientation and I know my several gay friends were the same. You have to test the waters before you come out to avoid negative backlash. But even with that-----you have your family and your new boy. They love you and accept you. I'm sure not all of your friends have rejected you. And you'll make a lot more new friends now that you're out. Keep positive babe