TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Martina Navratilova Admiration Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #867
country flag Wimbledon9

Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of Wimbledon9 has much to be proud of
Re: Martina Navratilova Admiration Thread

Yes Petronius I enjoyed the exho in Adelaide. About Kaderka I followed it as much as I could.
Lendl etc were all invited by the ITF not by Kaderka because they played enough matches and were the winners of 1980.
Martina won her Federatio Cups for 2 countries, the only player who did that so she did not have the criteria and was not invited by the ITF.
Kaderka did not want to invite Martina but under public pression he invited her so late through e-mail that she had an obligation for AARP she works for.

Martina also said she would never talk to Kaderka. So this is the last I say about this story, except that a hockeyplayer offered his ticket to Martina but said his place was high under the roof.
Wimbledon9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote