TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #3857
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Amazing
hope you have fun, and take LOADS of photos!! Are you watching Masha?
I'm going ground passes the first four days, then RLA on Saturday, so probably not I might buy some RLA tickets though if I really feel like it

I'll probably stalk her at her practice sessions though The practice schedule is up on the Australian Open website so hopefully it stays there and is updated throughout the tournament

I saw a lot of her matches when I went to Melbourne yeaaaaars ago in 2007 when I was 13. I went to the SF and final Can't believe how quickly time has gone past