TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #3849
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiesharapova View Post
i certainly have never been deep in your shoes but i sincerely admire the way you're getting through this. my mum is the closest person to me and i got scared & shed tears when my mum got epiglottitis and had to go to hospital for a week 2 years ago. the stuff you've been posting lately has really inspired me to spend more time with my mum and i really hope things will get better soon.
Your mum will probably live for many, many more years, but life can be cruel and you can never be 100% sure about what may be just around the corner. That's why it's important that no things are left unsaid or undone. That way you won't have any regrets when that horrible moment has come. Once it's there you can't turn back the clock to make up for it. So if you want to spend more time with your mum (or other loved ones for that matter) or say certain things to her, the time to do it is now. I sincerely hope not, but there's always the chance that it's later than you think.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!