TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #3230
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Really hoping Sara will do well at AO. Not going to take too much from the first couple of tournaments as its the beginning of the season and there will always be ups and downs. One thing about watching Sara is its never predictable and always entertaining! You never know what's she's going to do! Sad that they lost the doubles today but hopefully they'll find their amazing 2012 form and start winning finals again soon.

Btw, I'm also a relatively new Sara fan from the UK. I first saw her playing against Sharapova in Roland Garros final and decided to support Sara, have never looked back since.
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote