TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #530
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Saturday OOP is out | 12.30pm start!

60 seconds with...LCS ( our defending champion in singles)

1) What is your real name and where do you come from? Luís, Portugal
2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season? Winning the Australian Open, obviously
3) What are your TT goals for 2013? Defend my title here and hopefully win more tournaments.
4) one word to describe....
yourself: resilient
your doubles partner: mess
the Australian Open TT managers: 'bestest'
5) your favourite food? Too many to pick!
6) your favourite drink? see above...
7) last book u read? Game of Thrones - A clash of kings
8) last movie u watched? Savages
9) best thing about your hometown/country? You can soak up the sun even during Christmas!
10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? Federer because he is the best ever, queen Elena Dementieva because she is my all-time fav and hottest ever and Rui. because he's the only TT player I actually talk to...

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote