TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Season of FUN 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #86
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I know that Aga's form looks scary now, but at least we should thank her for this good deed today. I'll never forgive Domi that obnoxious celebration. Never.
I don't recall. What celebration?

Anyway, Ana's strokes have generally lost their sting, it's true . But I think she shows now and then she can turn up the power much like the past. She just needs to make up her mind to do it...

Against AMG, she was pushing a lot of BHs but then after she got broken or something happened, she'd start hitting through them better. It's a mind thing IMO .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote