TennisForum.com - View Single Post - My 2 Hours on Day 3.

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:25 AM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 2 Hours on Day 3.

Quote:
I was keen to see Genie again. Watched by the broad backed Rebecca marino and Ausie James Duckworth, she had chance after chance. At 5-5 in the first et tie breaker, she could have won the point 3 times. 1 smash, the Russian got it back, and then not even a smash,she was at the net and just had to slam it away, she did slam it, straight to her opponent- twice! She lost the point in the end, threw her racquet, lost the next point and hit a ball out of Melbourne Park. Got a warning. It was really bad. The Russian is feisty and pugnacious but I will say, she appealed her opponents good shots regularly.
I left, I also wanted out of Melbourne Park!
Hi, did you see me, at the start I was on the sunny side of the stands, the 2 asians watching Genie Did you also see Putintseva came and watched for a bit.

Quote:
Also watched Puchkova and Dellacqua hitting up. They were at it up for about an hour. Not a lot of intensity from either of them, I have to say.
Casey also hit with Scheepers in the morning, and that was also intense.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote