TennisForum.com - View Single Post - My 2 Hours on Day 3.

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #3
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My 2 Hours on Day 3.

Quote:
I was keen to see Genie again. Watched by the broad backed Rebecca marino and Ausie James Duckworth, she had chance after chance. At 5-5 in the first et tie breaker, she could have won the point 3 times. 1 smash, the Russian got it back, and then not even a smash,she was at the net and just had to slam it away, she did slam it, straight to her opponent- twice! She lost the point in the end, threw her racquet, lost the next point and hit a ball out of Melbourne Park. Got a warning. It was really bad. The Russian is feisty and pugnacious but I will say, she appealed her opponents good shots regularly.
I left, I also wanted out of Melbourne Park!
Hi, did you see me, at the start I was on the sunny side of the stands, the 2 asians watching Genie Did you also see Putintseva came and watched for a bit.

Quote:
Also watched Puchkova and Dellacqua hitting up. They were at it up for about an hour. Not a lot of intensity from either of them, I have to say.
Casey also hit with Scheepers in the morning, and that was also intense.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote