TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #152
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Agree. Pervak will be very tough for sure. She is playing great tennis atm.
I think Mona's draw at AO is quite ok. Remember that she also could have been drawn to players like Kusnetsova or Lisicki. Ksenia played very well in Brisbane but she had opponents (Woz, U. Radwanska) who were not able to overpower her. The two losses of Mona against Pervak happened in 09 and 10 so this shouldnt really matter. If she takes the new found confidence with her from Hobart to Melbourne she should have good chances against Ksenia, then maybe Heather (this could also be tricky) and then she could be a tough opponent for Aga in R3. All in all i am quite optimistic but i dont expect too much. A third round of Mona would already make me happy.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote