TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #63
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiusa View Post
Wow your right "lifetime member"!!! Your just to big to mess with. Your comment was just as bad as her comment and I don't think anyone thinks they were jokes. I don't give a dam about her fans but i do hate people that just like to start rumors. Lifetime member
You seriously need to improve your reading skills. My humorous guessing of her reason
why she retweeted that opinion was AS BAD AS the tweet itself? A PRACTICAL DEATH WISH??

And it merits getting booted out of this forum? Who the hell are YOU to demand it? And a novice here at that

If you want to troll, troll elsewhere

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote