TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:21 AM   #198
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra barbecuing in Melbourne Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
well I think she is screw!
Se dice 'screwed',azucar pompis;screw=tornillo pero,de hecho,el modismo proviene de la segunda palabra.

Have heard it so many times before...that so-and-so,NOT just Petra,supposedly needs some easy wins over low-ranked opponents to get her confidence back and break out of her slump.......but I'm from the old school where you only get REAL confidence after outplaying the rest of the best...So Petra has a challenging draw at a Slam--tough shit!!This is professional sports,not pee-wee league T-ball

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote