TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Season of FUN 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #82
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Season of FUN 2013

Sobbing at Ana-JJ in the 3R. That is so sad

Personally, I think it's a really really exciting draw. But still tough. Didn't Ana lose her last match to Czink in '09 at Cincy? I remember scoreboarding that, haha. And I feel like although Daniela and Jelena are kinda out of form, they're still great opponents capable of finding form at anytime. Daniela had a good win in Brisbane against Errani (although she did lose to Tsurenko and Morita after) And yeah Aga was the seed from the Top 4 that I would have thought Ana had the best chance at, so that's fine.

I feel Ana has a great chance at making the 4R at least. I think that's the least she should expect from herself. Hopefully she plays well. I am looking forward to it.
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote