TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #4170
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Chrissie-fan you're an absolutely amazing person. Obviously I don't know you in person, but it's so easy to see from the things that you post.
I really hope that things get better for you. It's impossible for me to even try and understand what it's like to be in your position.

It's amazing to me that you were so close to your mom. There is nothing better then having a close realtionship with your mom.

And I hope you're not getting the flu. I would try and take some night time cold medicine. It will make you feel better and also hopefully help you sleep.
It worked! I've actually managed to sleep for four hours in a row! I was sweating like a pig and the cold is just a litle bit (but not much) better. I'm now in the process of drinking a bottle of water and a cup of coffee with a few cookies, and looking at the AO draw a bit. After that I hope that I will manage to sleep a bit more.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!