TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #434
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Maria wasn't in top form atall She actually played pretty shitty all week in Rome, except maybe the match against Kerber.

I do think this will be tougher than the Rome match and maybe go to 3, but I just have a hard time seeing Venus even if she's on fire having the consistency to keep up with Maria for a whole match.
True. I remain positive on the outcome of that match. Maria's fitness is a lot better than Venus'. She will need to return very well and take advantage of the chances she has. She will obviously need to serve great as well.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote