TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #430
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
The last time they played Maria was on top form and Venus was patchy and it was on clay, yet somewhat close. I fear it might go to 3 sets, but at least Venus isn't Serena

Maria definitely has a chance to gain some good wins early on, but it will be tough, she needs to play her best, no doubt.
Maria wasn't in top form atall She actually played pretty shitty all week in Rome, except maybe the match against Kerber.

I do think this will be tougher than the Rome match and maybe go to 3, but I just have a hard time seeing Venus even if she's on fire having the consistency to keep up with Maria for a whole match.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote