TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #322
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I used to hate Wozniacki, but ever since her game went down the shitter I've become a pretty big fan I think people hate her because she kind of represented everything that was wrong with the WTA ranking system for over a year. It wasn't entirely her fault, but for every tournament she won the hate seemed to increase because she still didn't have a slam. Plus her father is such a douche, and people here are way too simple-minded to distinguish a player from someone in their entourage. A lot of people disliked Maria because of Yuri back in the day.

I go back and forth on Radwanska. Her game can be nice to watch but something about her just irritates the piss out of me. She seems to be a nice enough girl though, and it's refreshing to see someone not shout "come on" like 485392951 times per match.

Don't get me started on Azarenka.
Is that "Fedniacki" I see in your sig? Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
we are bashing her not for that Miami win, it's more about her unappealing game , always pissed look and too much hype for average player is also irritating... She is something like an antipode to the players and tennis on court i prefer
I wasn't really referring to you, since you're just a hot ass mess in general.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote