TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question....

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #104
country flag TPlaya8

TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of TPlaya8 has much to be proud of
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmo50 View Post
I mean it would only be fair for the top 4 to get that treatment. I know when other sports make draws (i.e. March Madness, NFL Football, etc.) they break it down in this manner so it would only make sense to do it for tennis, too. I guess we'd have to go back on the draws and see if such pairings did in fact occur.
Yea just looking at the Us Open draw 7th seed Stosur had 31 seed Lepchenko drawn for her 3 rd round and 6 seed Kerber had the 29th seed.

I think other sports do it because they usually only have a draw in a special tournament or playoffs to end the season. Tennis has draws in every event so their difference keeps the same match ups frombhappening every single tournament.

Example. Most Sports the 4th seed always plays the 1 seed and the 2nd always plays the 3rd

But great wishful thinking tho. When tho I like Venus' chances vs Azarenka and Sharapova more than Na or Kerber even tho after Cincinnati and the Us Open I know Venus can beat both of those players
TPlaya8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote