TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #304
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I don't really get the dislike for Agi. Yeah, her comments on grunting were eye-rolling and made her look petty. But, unless I've missed interviews and quotes from her over the years, she never came off as unlikable to me. She strikes me as an overachiever who's worked hard to make up for her limited power. She's not a whiner(other than the grunting comments) or a drama queen. If I had to choose a top 10 player other than Maria who I wouldn't mind seeing win the Aussie, I'd be happy with Agi. I certainly don't hold the Miami Final against her. That match was 100% Maria's fault and she got what she deserved.

The only players I dislike passionately on tour are, no surprise, Serena and Vika. But that's mostly because of their offensive personalities. They're just unbearable to listen to and both have been prone to melodrama.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote