TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #109
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
Let me get this right ? You're French and you're accusing another country of illegal colonisation and racism ? ! I can't make up my mind whether you are really that stupid or pretending to be.
Lol and your British so just a guilty as France. The only French territory regarded by the UN as non self governing is New Caledonia. The UK has 10 on the list a list which only has 16 territories on it. Who's exactly is the modern colonialist then?

Regarding sport and politics would people have advocated engagement with apartheid South Africa on sporting terms, the IOC didn't think so.