TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #105
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Brazil doesnt recognize Israel so should the wta punish this country too??of course not.

just read at what nonsense you spot on. Israel is not popular and you perfectly the reasons, if Venezuela is known of being a dicatorship so what do we say about Israel?(genocide,illegal colonisation,racisme...) If the country policy in Venezuela is like that well that their concern, it is interior policy and wta nor any other autority can interfere in it. Just live with that. Not every country must be with Israel and THANK GOD many are NOT.

Let me get this right ? You're French and you're accusing another country of illegal colonisation and racism ? ! I can't make up my mind whether you are really that stupid or pretending to be.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote