TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4159
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
I can attest to this! Steven and I had a some great PM conversations about life and such and it was really helpful
aw SS peeps are amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Thanks. Life is hell to me right now, and will continue to be so for a very long time. I live for the evenings when I can converse with you guys. Somehow it relaxes me just a bit to be able to speak from the heart, something which is rarely possible in real life where we all wear masks to a certain extent so that we don't look too vulnerable.

But I don't want to monopolize this thread either with my personal mysery, so if you guys say enough is enough I'll understand.
at the same time, don't feel like you're monopolizing this thread or anything. I would think everyone's sentiment is the same as mine in that you can talk to us if you feel unwell