TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Storm Sanders Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #29
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Storm Sanders Cheering Thread

Sanders vs Belygemizer - match report

Saw the end of the first to the end of the 2nd set. Storm is trying to hit harder and looks quite lean and fit out there. Cracking the serve harder and trying to be more aggressive. But she just seems to be ball bashing out there and has seemed to have abandoned the nice little lefty touches and spins from a year back. With this aggression, she makes a few more errors and apart from good play here and there the experienced Ukraine had no troubles with Storms game at all. Yulia played well I thought and deserves credit more than saying Storm handed her the match.

Nicole had the ipad out uses some tennis match stats functionality, plugs info in on each point. Very encouraging of Storm even during her low patches. I expect she knows that Storm is a few years away from being competitive in a slam quallie.