TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #194
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
I think she needs to string 3-4 good wins together, it did her well after Seoul, she beat Na, had her chances against Aga, close match against Angie and she beat Sam. When she's confident she can pull all kind of matches through but when her confidence is low she can lose to anyone.
Next week is important, hopefully she won't disappoint again.
I think most of the current problem is mental. 22 is very young in tennis. Only 2 majors are won by all the players under 25. Its young for ATP also.
She has to pull herself together. She's capable of much better than losing in early rounds. But her current situation isnt bringing out her ability in matches.
She might have to totally hit bottom before she changes things, or she can do this herself, and start playing well.
But its in her head, because she should never lose up a set to Pervak when she's healthy. I dont think her dad calling her a clown helps her. But she doesnt need real coaching advise to get thru early rounds vs noncontenders. Its a lack of mental toughness
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!