TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #29
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Azra Hadzic's Cheering Section

Hadzic vs Larcher De Brito - match report

Unfortunately Michelle didn’t have to do much in the set I saw, which was first set. Azra looks good physically, tall, fit and uses her height well with a nice serve, with a good knee bend. But she really struggled today. Her backhand is flat, and OK, but she has real problems with the forehand. Technique seems to break down. Azra needs to improve her foot work and has trouble defending when on the run (which was often).

And though it could be nerves, I’m not necessarily sure Azra’s deficiencies were caused by great play from her opponent. Michelle who looked so-so from the set I saw. And Michelle’s screech has gone as well….. obviously only allowable for the likes of Azarenka and Sharapova it seems.

Hopefully Azra continues to work on her game and get overseas this year