TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tammi Patterson

Thread: Tammi Patterson
View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #61
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: Tammi Patterson

Match report from today:

Some Aussies i.e. Sally Peers may have liked this draw. Suzanne looked a bit out of sorts after her injury break. Just as well her injury rank didn’t get her direct entry into the main draw. She would’ve been beaten even worse than she was here.

Tammi has a great looking game. There are no weaknesses I believe. Great stroke production on both sides, and nice service action. Why is she sitting in the 400’s (barring the injuries)?? Maybe she’s starting to realise some potentional because she’s a capable top 200 player. And from what I saw, top 150 is attainable if she applies herself. Though her capabilities maybe shouldn’t be judged on this match, technique wise, she’s ahead of many of the gals I saw today.

Tammi dominated this match, with plenty of mid court winners and some decent serving. From 2-3 in the first she was 10 games in a row. Not that the match was totally given to Tammi. The 2nd set OS decided to slice and dice, making Tammi win the match, not give her errors. A very long service game won by Tammi at 2-0 in the 2nd was the match breaker.

Couple of times Ive seen Tammi she been a bit moody, nice to finally see her smile during this match, particularly when she hit a Stosur-like shank into the train lines.

Nicole was watching along with Lauren Breadmore. I think Tammi might be getting some help from Louise Pleming who gave her a bit of encouragement. Well I believe the person was Louise. Louise seems to be looking not too well, and very drawn and older looking. I wonder if she hasn’t been well recently??