TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:02 AM   #117
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Anyway, Mona seems to be focussed to improve the little weaknesses in her game which especially occured during the second half of the last season. In the end i think she needs two more years to really reach her peak level.
I think exactly the same. There is still so much room for improvment in her game (Her FH, footwork, defence and her intensity/competitiveness on court). I feel she can improve in all these aspects I mentioned and I hope she does in the next 2/3 years. Let's give her time.

However, I can't see her improving much without a coach. That's for sure. I think when Mona gets enough money, she will get a coach hopefully. Let's not forget she was sleeping in tents 2/3 years a go.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote