TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venus Whips Out Tons of Errors! Job as Rena's Doubles partner in question....

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #100
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venus Whips Out the Water Color and Blue Hair To Claim Daphne

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-MAC View Post
Something I forgot to mention during her matches at Hopman Cup was Vee's service motion on the second serve which is so strange to see now!
Before, she used to collapse into it a lot where her head would already be down before the ball had left her racquet, but now she seems to hop into it Just seems very manufactured and awkward but hey if it stops the leakage of double faults then I'm all for it
watching highlights now, yeah I notice it too. Like you said she's probably trying to keep her head up during the serve like people say you're supposed to... And people say she doesn't work on her game

She will probably forget and go back to her old thing sooner or later though
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote