TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #99
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl_02 View Post
I don't know if you are venezuelan or not bur the things are way more complicated than that. He's not winning for those reasons.
This is a very long subject but of couse it's not what the nedia is.
Either way I think it's stupid that they didnt give to visa to her bur it makes sense because of my country's stupid politics...we are by the way the first country to recognize palestine...
I'm against the goverment and I'm venezuelan
"Milk and Bricks" program for the starving people living in cardboard shacks.

and look, she got her visa.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote