TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament

View Single Post

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #98
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
After years of being prison for his attempt to take the goverment when he was a militar.

Chavez acts like a dictator, it's true that he won the elections, but he took control of the media, and his way of actions are more proper of a dictator than a democratic president.

Anyway, the problem here is not what one feels about Israel is about denying a visa to a player for not other reasons than his nationality. As long as i know Valeria is not responsible of what his country do or not do.
If you host an itf event, you know you will receive a lot of players of different countries, if you don't want players from a country to go to the event, you better not host a tournament. It's as simple as that
the U.S. usually installs the dictators--the one's that will go along with our pillage of a country's natural resources. We don't like him because he is using the country's oil to help the people of Venezuela.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote