TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #54
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan218 View Post
Hello Everyone! Allie here!

My mom was googling my name (I don't know why) and she came across this. I just would like to apologize to each and every one of you for retweeting something like that. I am really not that type of person and wasn't thinking when I did it. I would never go out of my way to write something like that but just happened to be scrolling down twitter and saw it. It was stupid to re-tweet and I did not say it. However, it was a very immature move on my part and I am truly sorry.

I truly do not want to offend anyone nor do I want anyone to get AIDS (ANYONE).

On another note, I just want to thank all of you for supporting me, following me, and I really hope this doesn't change the way you think of me. Like I said this really is not the kind of person I am so I hope you believe that.
Wow
If this is really you, I'm very impressed with the way you took responsibility for your actions like that . I really hope all is great with training and ill be following your results over the next year.

P.S
I started the thread