TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #52
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan218 View Post
Hello Everyone! Allie here!

My mom was googling my name (I don't know why) and she came across this. I just would like to apologize to each and every one of you for retweeting something like that. I am really not that type of person and wasn't thinking when I did it. I would never go out of my way to write something like that but just happened to be scrolling down twitter and saw it. You know i was just upset because of the election and a lot of my friends were rubbing it in that Obama won, so a lot of it was out of anger. However, it was a very immature move on my part and I am truly sorry.

On another note, I just want to thank all of you for supporting me, following me, and I really hope this doesn't change the way you think of me. Like I said this really is not the kind of person I am so I hope you believe that.
Allie, if this is you, I think it's mature of you to acknowledge that tweet as a mistake. As a lot of us on this board are young (I'm 20, I know a lot of posters in Team USA are 18-22) we should all surely know what it's like to say something in the heat of the moment or say something that's immature and not realize it until later. What matters is how you learn from it. I think a lot of people here overreacted, but politics are a very touchy matter.

Also, thanks for stopping by this thread! If you ever feel like coming back here and posting updates on your schedule or results, feel free! Coco Vandeweghe and Jamie Hampton used to do so for a while. I look forward to following your results and the results of the other American guys and gals this season! Keep up the hard work and do your best!

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote