TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Scotland striker tweets racist rant

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:38 PM   #35
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe rocked by racism

To Azdaja (I'm too lazy to quote you!)

Yeah, and that's kinda tricky then but people will always see what they want to see. I don't think he's been stirring stuff in this thread. He's just putting it out there (with a thread title either designed to catch people attention or influence their opinion before they read the story, idk) and people will run with it in whichever direction they choose.

Some have argued about the level of racism present in football. Some have questioned how classy a sport it is and what kind of crowd/fanbase it attracts. Others, like myself, have seen this as a very positive step forward. These opinions would've been put forward anyway.

The OP may be trying to sway perceptions of Europe but I think you've done enough by drawing people's attention to that possibility, however likely it is (I've never noticed any anti-European bias on his part before - don't know if this is a new thing or not) is good enough. That perspective is there for people to consider.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote