TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Question for homosexual males regarding married men

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #54
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
The way I see it is you either want to be a party to the problem, or you don't.

I don't. And I think more people should take a stand against it. By sleeping with a man whom you know is married, you're only contributing to all the issues that are attached to the situation. Chief among them: The married man wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Perhaps if there were fewer guys open to sleeping with him while he is able to put up a heterosexual front, he'd actually come out instead. By knowingly sleeping with this guy, you're telling him that - at least sexually - it's fine that he hasn't come out, because there will be guys like you who will help him sneak behind his wife's back for as long as his looks will allow it.
What if the married man isn't gay (i.e. bisexual) and it's unlikely that his wife would find out about the affair?
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote