TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #260
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Does the draw come out tomorrow?

I'm so excited and pumped up and for once quite optimistic going into a Slam

I think my insecurities with Maria started in 2010 when I had perhaps high expectations, but the process of recovery took a while longer than I(most of us) expected. 2011 was a great year for Masha, but very unpredictable, however in 2012 she never really lost to players she 'shouldn't' lose to and she was so consistent, reaching 9 finals, a SF and 3 QFs. Sometimes during 2012 I was quite surprised at how routine she has gotten. She had very little hiccups in 2012, she played good all year, she looked like a boss on the court, very focused and in control. Before, we never really knew what to expect, but in 2012, all aspects of her game have gotten better, including fitness, movement and serve. There are things she has to work on, but overall, the improvement she's made with Hogsted is very visible in her game and results. I don't know if you quite get what I mean?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote