TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #252
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I wish we'd had some sort of update on how she's getting on, like whether she's serving at full speed yet, etc. The pessimist in me is still terrified that a couple of days before the tournament she'll find out the injury is much more serious than she thought and she'll have to drop out
Well, I am quite pessimistic as well, but if there are no her various practice photos it doesn't mean she only drills one thing, she stated that had started to practice her serving back in Brisbane...moreover we will get more pics since cameramen now can take more photos because practicing became free public starting today.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote