TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #3996
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice
Re: Ana Ivanovic Pictures Thread vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Not chunky, but it's not a small frame for a 15 yo. You usually get bigger with time compared to your teen years. IIRC, I had 47 kilos when I was 15 and I wasn't anorexic, I was simply a child still. I still think that her weight in the end of the 2010 was the best for her body frame. Slim, fit, toned, but strong, not thin. She looks better now than she did in the end of last season and if she keeps working with a fitness coach, she should be fit enough and strong enough in few months, maybe in the beginning of clay season. And that's when she'll need it most, long matches on clay are physically demanding and, when you know you're fit, it helps you mentally, because you know you're able to play a long match.
I completely agree with your comment !
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!