TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #3218
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Hi everybody!!
I’m new in here, I’m a Sara’s fan from Italy!!
I admit I discovered Sara only this year, rectius I discovered tennis only this year: in the past I only followed tournaments (Internazionali BNL and Roland Garros) broadcasted on the public television in my country.. and the FedCup a bit. So maybe I’m a so-called bandwagon, but I hope this doesn’t matter too much!! I just want to cheer up for her because I sportingly “fell in love with” her.. and the fact the she has lot of haters makes me want to support her even more!
I read the entire thread anyway, and I really liked the atmosphere and the kind of support in here.. I hope to be welcomed!! =)
Thanks to you all for creating this space and all the rest (website & social networks pages).

CIAO and VAMOS CICHI!!
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote