TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #1000
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
That Sletch match was incredible. She saved match points & everything. I really liked her yeah 1992 must have a curse on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Highlights still in on youtube. Pity sletch isnt still around, her game had some zip about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mXGbU0hHw

Yes, not a happy hunting ground for Mon. But she'll no doubt have us getting out hopes up when she takes the first set.

Though I would love in particular for her and Sally to get wins. They both need a kick start - and the 50pts will come in very handy.

Yes, some good chances here for the Aussies and will be a great day to watch with 11 playing. Im chucking a sickie and getting down there to watch. Keen to see those that I havent seen live: Azra, Abbie and Priscilla.