TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #1000
louloubelle

louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of louloubelle has much to be proud of
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
That Sletch match was incredible. She saved match points & everything. I really liked her yeah 1992 must have a curse on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App
Highlights still in on youtube. Pity sletch isnt still around, her game had some zip about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_mXGbU0hHw

Yes, not a happy hunting ground for Mon. But she'll no doubt have us getting out hopes up when she takes the first set.

Though I would love in particular for her and Sally to get wins. They both need a kick start - and the 50pts will come in very handy.

Yes, some good chances here for the Aussies and will be a great day to watch with 11 playing. Im chucking a sickie and getting down there to watch. Keen to see those that I havent seen live: Azra, Abbie and Priscilla.