TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ranking 2012-3

Thread: Ranking 2012-3
View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #48
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranking 2012-3

And Tennis Smart (Sarah) follow-up

Thanks Nicola. Looks like the whole rankings worry is in every country. Hopefully you and the rest of the ex student-athletes can help make all the young Brits aware that, rankings are really not that important. I shake my head most weeks when I see the new rankings which come out. I would use the May rankings as a gauge but I would spend most of your time, building a relationship with the college coach and finding out from others, about the college coach. Ask those who dont have an agenda, not someone who is trying to recruit you and sell their program. You will find most ex athletes will be honest with what their set up was like, so always contact them. The variables which should matter to those who want to go pro or at least improve; COACH,SCHEDULE, PLAYING TOP 3. Anything after that is a bonus to be honest, so if you have to give up on Malibu beach or New York city for a smaller town, then so be it. To achieve things in life you have to make sacrifices, so be willing to go that extra mile to get what you need for your tennis.
paul_masterton is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote