TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Our Princess Karolina No Longer Exclusive Face of Stella McCartney

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #74
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Our Princess Karolina No Longer Exclusive Face of Stella McCartney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn_ace View Post
Not a fan of Woz, but Stella is no Alexander McQueen of the fahsion herself exactly. pretty much, her success rides on her father.
Very true. When she graduated all the other students had college models to show off their graduation designs. SM got the super models to show of hers. So unfair that many more talented designers have been pushed out by her.

Am I being bitchy when gloating that her business actually loses millions every year and when her Olympic designs were ridiculed?!

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote