TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Question for homosexual males regarding married men

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #11
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergrunt View Post
I try not to judge, and at the end of the day I think you might be placing too much importance on the act of sex. On the other hand, I just don't understand why someone who is married would need more love, you know? At that point aren't you just being greedy?
I bet you've never been married - quickest, surest way to kill off your sex life! It's why so many married people cheat, with women and men! It's always made me wonder why no one ever tells us when we're young that after time the sex wanes, instead of keeping the fantasy going about eternal romantic love.

On topic, I feel sorry for all the women who have married and given children to men who are secretly gay. It was rife several years ago and the situation only improves when people are free to be their true selves in society. If we all accepted that homosexuality is as normal as heterosexuality and that it has been around since humans, then we wouldn't have people feeling they need to enter into sham marriages.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote