TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:53 AM   #51
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future
Re: Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitou View Post
It looks like Aga saved somebody's life today!

--
Definitely.

Aga saw the lady fall and she basically stopped her preparation to serve and looked at the chair umpire who was well aware of what was going on but still hadn't signaled for the woman to be assisted by medics. She pretty much forced the chair umpire to react to it because she wasn't going to start play with a woman plastered on the floor whaling. Must say Aga's expressions had me giggling, she's very cute.

Lucky for a pole at the end of the stairs otherwise the woman may have rolled on top of me. The pole stopped her fall and evidently a Pole helped her up after the fall.
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote