TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #48
country flag MyskinaManiac

MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future MyskinaManiac has a brilliant future
Re: Sydney QF: A. Radwanska def. Vinci 6-4, 7-5

Was at the match as well, Aga didn't seem too fazed out there nor did she appeared stretched. I think Aga is really playing a notch below what she's capable of because when it came to pressure points she added more pace to her shots. The only drama in the match was a woman behind me violently falling down a flight of stairs and moaning really loudly for about 10 minutes,loud enough for Aga to halt play and request the woman get medical attention.

I think we'll see the real Aga show up in the next round. She's simply not trying out there.
MyskinaManiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote