TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Which was Serena's easiest road to a Slam title?

View Single Post

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:21 AM   #29
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which was Serena's easiest road to a Slam title?

NO, I wouldn't call coming back from 2 points away from losing your final at GS easy, plus Vika was very good at that match, the best she's played Serena in fact, although the other matches leading to the USO 2012 final were very easy for Serena.

Wimbledon 2010 is the easiest. the match against Li might be the hardest, but come on, Li was so bad at that match that Serena did not need to do much at all. Sharapova and Kvitova were so up and down, and they were no where to beat Serena, who at the tournament was playing about 70% near her best, and still cruised to the trophy without dropping a set. That's SO cakewalk.

And you gotta be kidding me with the Australian 2010.

-"Still On The Road"

Last edited by tennis-insomniac : Jan 9th, 2013 at 02:33 AM.
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote